Whatever happened to the Journey replacement?

Dadof5

I bought my 2017 new in March 2018. At the time, 2018 was supposed to be the last year, with a new version coming out as a 2019. 

That never happened. They kept the Journey around for 2019 and 2020 and now it's gone, but there is no replacement in sight. Doesn't look like there will be one either.

One has to wonder about the future of Dodge. All they have left is the Challenger/Charger (both over a decade old) and the Durango (also an old timer?).

they are just slowly killing off the dodge and chrysler name and business, they split off the dodge ram to just Ram trucks, cut back on the mini vans as they didnt want to compete with the higher price ones with the low cost caravans and pushed thoes buyers to the Journey and now cutting out it and hoping buyers will buy into the jeep vehicles or higher priced durangos or pacificas, thus reducing how many platforms that they are building,,used to be if you wanted the cheapest truck you bought a dodge ram, that has changed now you can actually buy a ford truck cheaper than a dodge and i get an employee retiree discount.. the old 300 is probally the next to get cut.