Battary

Hi, I been having my dodge for almost a year in feb. These last few months i have been having a lot of problems with my truck we just put another alternator on it and now its a clicking noise coming from the glovebox when we turn the A/C - Heating off and sometime it even does it when we  start the truck up but now i went to start our truck up and NO LIGHTS ARE COMING ON AT ALL ITS ALL BLACK BUT WHEN I PRESS THE BRAKES THEIR HARD AND WHEN I PRESS THE START BUTTON IT WILL DING !TIMES BUT STILL NO LIGHTS.... We are not sure if its the Battery , Alternator or the Starter and my first tires shakes when we drive it , it feels like their rubbing against something took it to a tire shop and they say they don't see anything.... ANY KIND OF HELP OR POSSIBLE SOLUTION WILL HELP  

Well, from what you describe you should start with your battery. Those all seem like signs that it is dying and is putting out very low voltage. The clicking is from your vent doors probably struggling to move and the no start is most likely from the battery being to low to start the car. Get it jumped and go to a parts store that will test the battery AND alternator. I would guess you need a new battery which will take care of those two issues. 

Assuming you meant 'front' tire... that sounds like your wheel hub needs to be replaced. You can search that in the forum for more info. 

2 hours ago, Armando G said:

Well, from what you describe you should start with your battery. Those all seem like signs that it is dying and is putting out very low voltage. The clicking is from your vent doors probably struggling to move and the no start is most likely from the battery being to low to start the car. Get it jumped and go to a parts store that will test the battery AND alternator. I would guess you need a new battery which will take care of those two issues. 

Assuming you meant 'front' tire... that sounds like your wheel hub needs to be replaced. You can search that in the forum for more info. 

rotors are warped more likely since it is the smaller ones, yes replace the battery,and also have Simone check the output on your alt, and yes the clicking is the blend doors trying to reset or adj the doors and or the plastic gears on the actuator are stripped or broken