Carpet Floor Mats

rodaniel

My girlfriend's used 2013 Dodge Journey came without mats and I'd really like to add those as a surprise Christmas gift. I'm looking for gray carpet mats for the front and 2nd row, but I'd be willing to buy a full set if that's my only option. We live in a relatively arid region where water is seldom an issue, but I really like the deep, molded look of the 3D Maxpiders, but haven't managed to find ones that have the dual floor hooks in front of the driver's seat. 

Any recommendations?

3 hours ago, rodaniel said:

My girlfriend's used 2013 Dodge Journey came without mats and I'd really like to add those as a surprise Christmas gift. I'm looking for gray carpet mats for the front and 2nd row, but I'd be willing to buy a full set if that's my only option. We live in a relatively arid region where water is seldom an issue, but I really like the deep, molded look of the 3D Maxpiders, but haven't managed to find ones that have the dual floor hooks in front of the driver's seat. 

Any recommendations?

i have them in my journey, they come with the 2 holes in them but you really dont need the hooks as these mats fit so perfect that there is no way for them to move around, they fit the floor pan exactly perfect.. i really love them just pull them out and and dump any thin g that is on top of them or vacuum them and put them back in... NOW they are not a carpet like mat. more like a plastic type of fiber that doesn't absorb water but they look great.. they are a great price on Amazon right now for around $83. for the 2 front mats in gray and around $70. for the black which i have............AMAZON

3D MAXpider Carpet Floor Mats for Dodge Journey 2012-2020 Custom Fit Car Floor Liners, Classic Series (1st Row, Gray)

Price: $83.60 & FREE Shipping

So, Amazon has the complete set with front seats, 2nd row, and 3rd row 3D Maxpider mats for $65:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ED6WWO4/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_gcgXFb0QMP37A?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

That seems almost too good to be true! Should I jump on that even tho the driver's mat only has the 1 hole? Will I need to cut off or remove the 2nd hook post to make the driver's side mat lay right?

11 hours ago, 2late4u said:

I have them in my journey, they come with the 2 holes in them but you really don't need the hooks as these mats fit so perfect that there is no way for them to move around, they fit the floor pan exactly perfect.. i really love them just pull them out and and dump any thin g that is on top of them or vacuum them and put them back in... NOW they are not a carpet like mat. more like a plastic type of fiber that doesn't absorb water but they look great..

that is a great price for a complete set as i paid more for just the fronts but they are great mats you wont regret getting them , and yes if they only have one hole you will have to do something but as i said they fit so perfect you dont need any hooks to hold them in

20 minutes ago, rodaniel said:

So, Amazon has the complete set with front seats, 2nd row, and 3rd row 3D Maxpider mats for $65:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ED6WWO4/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_gcgXFb0QMP37A?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

That seems almost too good to be true! Should I jump on that even tho the driver's mat only has the 1 hole? Will I need to cut off or remove the 2nd hook post to make the driver's side mat lay right?

the link you provided is showing carpet mats but is describing rubber mats , also says they do not fit a journey even tho the mats say for a journey something is wrong with this link.....

AutoAnything has the full set (Part #L1DG00502201) for $120, but also only with the single mounting hole:

https://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/77A10825A4203535.aspx?vehicleId=3964983&partNumber=L1DG00502201

The Amazon complete set that's $65 also shows to be Part #L1DG00502201, so that's still very tempting:

But I'm still wondering what I'll have to do about that 2nd hook post. Assuming the shape of the mat alone is enough to keep it positioned, how much is involved in removing that 2nd hook so the driver's side mat will lay flat?

2 hours ago, rodaniel said:

AutoAnything has the full set (Part #L1DG00502201) for $120, but also only with the single mounting hole:

https://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/77A10825A4203535.aspx?vehicleId=3964983&partNumber=L1DG00502201

The Amazon complete set that's $65 also shows to be Part #L1DG00502201, so that's still very tempting:

But I'm still wondering what I'll have to do about that 2nd hook post. Assuming the shape of the mat alone is enough to keep it positioned, how much is involved in removing that 2nd hook so the driver's side mat will lay flat?

i have NO idea as i bought mine THAT were made for a journey and i believe all journeys have 2 hooks,my 2011 had 2 hooks as well, if they say it comes with only one hole then something is wrong either they are wrong about the number of holes in the mat or its NOT for a journey... of course all you have to do is cut the hook off the floor if you think the mat is the right one,,, use a DREMEL or grinder cutoff wheel  if these are really for a journey they will fit tight to the floor you wont have to worry about them moving around as they are a PERFECT fit at least mine are   also if you want carpet liners they are called classic series and all others are a rubber liner,,,good luck