Not obvious leak, brake fluid

I was in the garage working on the ole DJ last night when I noticed some fluid on the floor. I thought nothing of it at that time because I had soaked a few bolts in Liquid Wrench and figured it was that. I went back out there a little while ago and noticed that there was significantly more fluid on the ground now and a visible drip. It is coming from the drivers side. It seems to leak from somewhere near mid level on the engine since I can't see any wetness up top near the reservoir. I was working on replacing the valve cover gasket last night and now I am wondering if I managed to damage a line while removing the intake manifold. It would be great if anyone reading this knows where I could get my hands on some brake system diagrams so I can follow the lines a bit easier and know exactly what to order if / when I find the bad part. Obviously any other input or advice is more than welcome. She's a 2009 SXT V6 3.5L

Update: After a bit more digging I have discovered the source of the leak. I am happy to say that it turned out not to be brake fluid after all. Turned out to be coolant. I thought it was brake fluid because it was clear and mostly odorless. When I found the leak I wiped it down with a paper towel and it was a dirty green and I was able to smell it better. Thanks anyways to anyone who took the time to read my post though. Now lets see if I can figure out what the name of the part is....