Power Windows

Hello, have a 2014 Journey CanadianVP/SE that a week ago having problem with ALL power windows, intermittent operation, about 1 week ago the pwr windows generally stopped working, if they open they do not go up, intermittent, managed to get them up this week by disconnecting the battery several times, was at a dlr this week for 6 recalls, very disappointing visit,   I brought my Dodge in with all the windows closed, they threw my Journey back at me with 2 windows stuck open, the dlr wants $165 minimum just to start looking .... anyways my question, is this common, any ideas where we can start testing/looking?  .... the battery was fun, NOT,  ..buried in the front bumper, we just managed to disconnect the positive at the booster connection by the strut tower

Edited by CDNjourney
forgot a comment

To affect all four it needs to be something they all have in common like the BCM module.

These systems without proper schematic drawings and some electrical training are not easy to trouble shoot.

If you are handy and insist on throwing parts at it without diagnosing. The main drivers door switch is also a common item and not that expensive to buy.

Free advice is worth everything you pay for it.
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,2014,journey,3.6l+v6,3300354,electrical-switch+&+relay,power+window+switch,4624