Hard shifting. Second and third gear

Seb

I own a 2014 Dodge Journey RT all wheel drive V6 engine 3.6 l. I have recently change all four wheel hubs and sensors because I was getting a check engine light all wheel drive service light and traction control light coming on on all three of the same time it would cause a vehicle to go in limp mode. Before the sensor when bad on the front wheel driver side and lost total signal the vehicle was shifting hard on second and third gear but the rest of the gear would shift properly.  when the vehicles wouldn't allow cruise control to work are ABS was not functioning the hard shifting had stopped it would shift properly and after driving it for a couple days without the sensors working meaning there was absolutely no signal transmitted to the computer all the lights were still on ABS ,engine light and traction control ,all wheel drive service. It suddenly stopped going into limp mode and it would shift properly my mechanic told me that it was still safe to drive the break was still working except I didn't have abs traction control or cruise control. I was hoping that after I changed all hubs and sensors that the hard shifting would stop but right after I changed all the hubs and sensors the hard shifting started again so I'm now trying to find out which sensor is causing the transmission to do hard shift. It certainly has to do with one of the speed sensors but I do not know how many sensors there is which one I should look 4 and see if there is a problem