Anyone done a custom rear hatch spoiler on your DJ?

KnightRoller

I haven't, and am very unaware if anyone else who has... but no judging here; my previous car to this was an '04 caravan which I swapped the wing spoiler from an '01 caravan to make it more sporty.

The Spoiler is pretty good look/function from the factory IMO, and if i recall it's molded into the plastic of the hatch as a single unit making removal and replacement very difficult.

What mods did you have in mind? Thinking of going open- air wing? or make a slatted spoiler?

Whatever you do, make sure you watch for when the hatch is open, the antena is Really close!

Edited by NavalLacrosse

I was thinking of something like this unit I put on our 2013 Escape which attached right over top of the factory unit, just extending it a few inches. I wasnt shooting for radical wing or airfoil type. (Actually I was curious if this same unit might fit with a little modding?) Measuring will be required :cool:IMG_5622.thumb.jpg.86fae45bca0cffb6f4cbda0fc5a66daa.jpg

Edited by KnightRoller