Whirring noise 30 to 40 km hr

Hello fellow Journey owners

2011 Journey RT Awd 

I have recently started to hear a whirring noise when I lightly press the accelerator between 30 and 40 km hr. Goes away if I floor it and no noise lower speed. Does not make whirring noise when coasting in neutral. Only under load in drive. Higher speeds over 60km no noise. 

I have new tranny fluid 4 months ago and new PTU awd 6 months ago. Do you think fluid levels are off? 

any ideas ? This started 10/12 days ago. 

Fluid levels would have to be off for quite a while to cause the wear that would create a noticeable sound.

I have seen the tin foil heat shield on these cars come partly loose and rub on drive shaft. They are held in place with very few fastners, adding a washer and few extra fastners fixes it.

Drive in a tight circle at slow speed with windows down and listen for sounds, both directions.

Ok thanks for idea. I don’t think it’s heat shield this time. I had it tightened once when I backed up and to left it made rubbling sound. Since they tightened it has not made that sound. 
this is a gear noise under load sounds like coming from under the radio center console area. Under load between 30-40km