Any way to upgrade stock stereo

I bought a 2019 Journey 2 months ago and the stereo is pissing me off. it's the 8" touch screen. It will not read my iPhone when using Spotify when connected via USB. Also very sporadic on whether or not it wants to connect to Bluetooth. So stereo just sucks all around. I came from a fully loaded 2015 charger rt, bought the journey for family reasons, so this stereo is annoying me so much. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Can I upgrade the stereo? Anything?

Thanks guys 

I yanked the stereo out of my 09 and put in a Kenwood with car play about a month ago.  My unit did not have any heat controls in the radio.  It was just the radio, sat, and worthless UConnect.  That being said, Crutchfield has and adapter, Meistro I believe, that allows you to swap out units and not lose things.  Try looking there.  Good luck!

• Official Dodge Support
15 hours ago, RippingCorpse said:

I bought a 2019 Journey 2 months ago and the stereo is pissing me off. it's the 8" touch screen. It will not read my iPhone when using Spotify when connected via USB. Also very sporadic on whether or not it wants to connect to Bluetooth. So stereo just sucks all around. I came from a fully loaded 2015 charger rt, bought the journey for family reasons, so this stereo is annoying me so much. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Can I upgrade the stereo? Anything?

Thanks guys 

Hi RippingCorpse, We're sorry to hear you're having a hard time with your USB port. If you're thinking you'd like to have this looked at by the dealer, let us know. We're available via direct message and can help with this process.
Rob
DodgeCares