I am wanting to install some audio upgrade equipment. How can I be utterly sure my journey does or does not have a factory amplifier? I checked under the seat and didn't see anything. Then again, I just looked under the seat not under the carpet beneath the seat. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Did you buy it new? That info should be on the window sticker. If you don't have it you can go to the dodge owner website and get that info.

EDIT

This is the website. You will need to create an account but it is free to do so.

https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/dashboard/details.html

Edited by km-04

@km-04I did buy it new. It wasn't on the sticker nor is it listed in any of the equipment on that web page you mentioned. I am curious though because the fuse box under the glove box has a spot for the 25 amp "amp" fuse and the fuse is installed. If there wasn't an amp there I wonder if they would still put that fuse there.

@2late4u I pulled it and the radio still plays just fine. I assume this means the fuse doesn't do anything or isn't connected to an amp. The amp wouldn't have any way to play if the fuse was unplugged, I would think. So would it be safe to say it doesn't have a factory amp installed at this point?