Electrical issues caused by this?

I've been having random electrical issues with my 10 journey sxt forever. The horn will just randomly start going off and at any rate. Might be one beep in a night it might be a few short quick honks and a long lasting beeping like laying on the horn all in a minute. Its Random. Also having issues starting. Just get one click and also random. Sometimes will start and sometimes wont. Had the starter replaced last week. Alternator a month ago and battery 5 months ago. I've gone through a few starters on this car thinking it was the issue. Could it be from this connection on the fuse box??? Attached a photo

Screenshot_20190729-162452_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190729-162506_Gallery.jpg

this a hard question to answer so many have said different things they found that they said fixed their problems from bad grounds at the frame and starter to corrosion under the fuse block that you are showing in the pics..good luck  might want to check with a electrical expert shop on cars for more help