Best Euro/Australian sources for Fiat Freemont grille rebadging

Greetings Journey owners, this is my first post. I am a Fiat 500 owner about to take delivery (in the US) of a low-mileage 2017 Journey GT, and as my wife and I are Fiat nuts (don’t laugh!) I would like to swap out the front grille, rear badge and steering wheel badge with their 2017 Fiat Freemont counterparts from either Europe or Australia. (The “FREEMONT” embossing on the Fiat tailgate probably necessitates an entire new tailgate, putting it out of my price range.) Does anyone happen to know a European or Australian parts website that would carry these things and ship to the US?

I understand German and some Dutch and Italian, so some websites in those countries would be more helpful than, say, France. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 3/13/2019 at 6:14 PM, eccentrifuge said:

Greetings Journey owners, this is my first post. I am a Fiat 500 owner about to take delivery (in the US) of a low-mileage 2017 Journey GT, and as my wife and I are Fiat nuts (don’t laugh!) I would like to swap out the front grille, rear badge and steering wheel badge with their 2017 Fiat Freemont counterparts from either Europe or Australia. (The “FREEMONT” embossing on the Fiat tailgate probably necessitates an entire new tailgate, putting it out of my price range.) Does anyone happen to know a European or Australian parts website that would carry these things and ship to the US?

I understand German and some Dutch and Italian, so some websites in those countries would be more helpful than, say, France. Thanks!

Did you find a place to purchase the Fiat Freemont grill and badges?