Looking for a new journey. (Possibly)

DizzyR/T

So the other day unfortunately I was in a accident my journey was rear ended pretty bad might just be Total loss I'm looking for a journey rt or gt with sunroof and everything else (back up cam, gps, roof rack) seems like they do no exsist. Has anyone have this paclage. Am I unaware of something. I want me another dj I had some lil issues but I loved my dj sad to see her all banged up. Also is there a suspension difference between the crossroad and the r/t gt? 

Edited by DizzyR/T
Have another question to this topic

Sorry to hear of the loss of your vehicle but sounds like it did right by you and you walked away okay?

Buying a used Journey, with a very specific list of wants, may be time-consuming. I bought a 2016 in late 2017 after shopping for over a month to find the best fit for me. I am glad that I waited to get what I wanted but it did cost. During the shopping, I rented a 2017 Crossroad and ultimately bought a 2016 R/T. I can say they are different to me in the ride and handling, as they should be. The Crossroad was very smooth, handled very well, and was comfortable with the cloth seats. The R/T is a bit stiffer on the bumps and the steering, still a smooth ride overall, and corners better due to the stiffer suspension. The seats are leather and that took some getting used too as they are harder, at least in the beginning, and slicker, as leather tends to be.

After a year of driving, I am very settled into it but I was also happy with the Crossroad. The difference was fairly stark in the beginning as I would test one and then go back to the other. Drive them both, if you can. I can say that I drove samples of each that had terrible rides and were noisy. I suspect these examples were poorly cared for by the previous owner. The one I bought was a very low mileage former lease vehicle, not a rental. They are popular as rentals but I would not consider one.

As for a sunroof, of all the ones I looked at, I never saw one in this area with a sunroof. With a bad experience with a sunroof in the past, I was not in the market anyway.

I'm in pain but I did walk away no airbag deploy in a way I'm happy it didn't deploy and sock me right in the nose. But the car took a lot of damage for a rear ending it now has a broken windshield but I can safe I am alive at the speed I was hit the journey should have been a lot more worst looking but it did its job sucks it had to take that hit. I have the 2016 rt love that car had a few issues that I got over but overall I stand by this car looks and all. Now I'm trying to find a dj red with sunroof and gps and back up cam. I don't think they make a rt with a sunroof haven't found one. 

Snapchat-1426209652.jpg

IMG_20190207_143446882.jpg

IMG_20190205_163328365.jpg

IMG_20190207_170627393.jpg