2016 SXT UConnect 8.4 features?

I have a 2016 Journey SXT with UConnect 8.4.  There are a few functions I would like for it that I haven't found any way to do:

1. Have it respond to 'OK Google' and answer questions.  Especially on long drives this is nice.  We are a Google household (Google Home, ChromeCast, Android phones, etc) and would appreciate being able to easily do this in the car.  Even holding your cell phone in Ontario is a $1000 distracted driving fine + demerit points + 3 day license suspension.

2. When I had a Windows 8 phone, I could, with this vehicle, dictate responses to text messages.  How can I get this working with newer Android phones?  I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge currently.  Unfortunately, my employer is likely replacing that with a new iPhone this year.

Those two features would be great.  Anyone have any luck getting that to work?

• 2 weeks later...

1. It will not respond to OK Google. Had to be done manually to the phone

2. Text messages only work with Samsung devices. All other Androids had this Bluetooth "backward compatibility" turn off (even though the spac says it does work) by default. Text messages with any iPhone so far had never worked according to most recent poll.

• 3 weeks later...