SD CARD 2013 Dodge Journey Crew Edition

This is based on what I have found in my 2016 RT with the 8.4 system.

The SD card slot will only work up to 32GB and must be formatted in FAT32. NTFS will not work. The card also needs to be a SDHC card. The 64GB SDXC card that I have will not read in the slot. I don't think, but am not sure, that a 64GB SDHC card, if you could find one, will work either.

A better idea that others have done and I am doing myself - use a USB flash drive. The 32GB limitation does not apply to the USB port. I picked up a 128GB USB, on sale, for 20 bucks. I currently have 60GB of Mp3 format songs on it. It is formatted for FAT32 and it is working just fine. The only thing that I have not figured out yet is getting the artwork to show on all of the selections. This is a problem for a different day but it is not stopping me from enjoying the music.

There have been some who have posted that they are using 500 USB Passports the same way. Something like that can be had for $50-60, on sale, but I have no need for that kind of space and I am concerned about the extreme temperatures in the wintertime here.