Sudden Uconnect and USB issue

So, I have always had a USB stick in the console, and played music off of it since 2014. I use the far right button, and dial, below the A/C controls for navigation. All songs on the USB drive have always worked/played, using the "Folder" search option it that automatically goes to when you press the far right button control below the A/C control. Well, a couple of weeks ago, about half of the folders when selected, may just play a single song, and it may not even be the song that gets selected. Also, when you turn the knob, it stays within that same folder, or just plays that specific song over and over again. It used to loop through to the next folder, and you could go through the entire USB stick with the knob. This is getting frustrating. No settings that I have messed with, have nade any difference in this issue. Anybody else had any similar experience? 

bramfrank, My first step is trying a reformat, and reload, of the music files. Hoping it's something simple. It's weird, because on "Album" search mode, it treats some files as though they are corrupted, and just skips them. But when in "Artist" search mode, it will play the same files just fine. I just prefer the Album search mode, personally.