i love my AWD

radrob

:happy feet: so up in calgary we were spoiled with an awsome november and then we got slammed with winter in the first week in december,it was a good time to test out the AWD on the jurney and boy did she do good,with sheer ice on the road and major caouse on the streets with busess stuck sideway, cars going nowhere ,our little jurney made it home with no problems,4x4 driveing down sidewalks, becouse they didn't want to wait oh ya you should have seen it!!,sitting at a set of lights for half an hour,becouse someone had a front wheel dr with all seasons on and going no where,and that was at pretty much every corner!!but my little jurney made it home safe i'm glad i got the awd and this is only the fist snow fall!! :hysterical3:

• 3 weeks later...

I am mad! I bought my FWD SXT while living in Florida, not really thinking about the snow at the time. 1 year later, I am in Germany in the snow. Not to terrible here though, my Winterforce's will be on soon and even with the Kumho's it does so-so. I just couldn't see dropping the extra $4500 for AWD while living in FL. I kinda regret that now. :D

• 2 weeks later...