New member- Central CA

Hitparader

Hello, thanks for adding me.  My 2013 Crew is just coming up on the five year mark and we’ve been extremely happy with it.  Other than normal maintenance (and the wife running into things in parking lots), we’ve had virtually zero issues.  I’m a DIY guy so I’m glad the tech forums are here now that the vehicle is getting older.  

Here in Central CA Journeys are very popular, seems every other vehicle on the road is one.  And while I am an old-school Mopar guy (my daily driver is a1970 Dodge D200 pickup), I’ve found the Journey easy to maintain. Except for changing the battery...

Here’s a pic when new.  

D9F11938-A76E-47E1-81CC-C6249265B4D4.jpeg

Welcome. Funny how here in northern CA these cars are not that popular yet. I didn't even know they existed until about two years ago (when I bought mine), and I still questioned as to what type of car I am driving. I am seeing more of them, but I still get excited when I see one (probably once a week) driving down the road. Always wonder if that guy is on the forum.

So what's it look like now?