Great Journey, just needs some TLC

officialdjstaan

I'm new to this.  If you read my "about me" it pretty much sums me up.  I have always been a Dodge guy until the last few years, and I love my Journey, but it just stopped starting one day.  I'm pretty sure it's the Neutral Safety Switch, but I don't have a clue where it's at.  Can someone help me out and give me an idea?  I have a VERY early 2009, manufactured in early 2008.  Mine doesn't even have the key fob, it has a regular Dodge key.  It now only has 119,000 miles on the body and the new engine has about 38,000 miles.  It runs beautifully, but just quit running one day when I pulled up to the 7-11.

Any help would grateful!

Your a little vague here.

Does it crank?  Does anything on the dash light up? Have you tried starting in neutral? Does the radio work when in the accessory position? Are you out of gas?

saying it doesn’t run is not enough info. We need more symptoms.  I think the natural  safety  switch is in the transmission.  If you are the original owner the 09 had a lifetime powertrain warranty from Dodge.

fill us in so we can help you.....