Seat Cover

2hot2handl

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if someone know the measurements / specification on the Dodge Journey 2008 model SXT model, Im here somewhere in Asia and need to get a customize seat cover but they dont have any clue the measurement of this vehicle, any help would be greatly appreciated with in few days, as I am leaving on the 28th of this month going back overseas.

I just got mine from covers4auto.com and I have a 2009 SE model. When I was on their website, it's really easy to select which Journey you have and the year it was made, no measurements needed (doesn't matter if you have the SE, R/T, or SXT). I had a very good experience with this website as well. I ordered my seat covers on the 19th of November and received them on December 1st. I ordered the Neosupreme covers for the front and backseat, installed them yesterday and they look fantastic. I paid just a little over $300 and shipping was free (although if you want to ship international, there is a fee).

Ultimately, while it does take a couple weeks to get your custom seat covers, trust me, it is well worth the wait. Good Luck!

Regards,

Eric

Thanks for your reply, the thing is like I said I'm currently overseas they do lots of customize seat cover in this shop and mostly for Japanese cars only, they dont have a pattern for the Dodge Journey, if anyone knows or have any idea the measurements of the seat cover or a pattern would be really great .

• 4 months later...

Question for those who have CoverKing seat covers installed... I ordered / received front and second row covers. They are of superior quality I might add and install/fit very well. My question is - there was a single piece about 12 in X 15 inches with three plastic pieces sewn into one edge. and two elastics with hooks attached on the opposite edge. I thought there was to be a cover for the console and I assume this is it. How does it install? I cannot figure it out. Or if this is not for the console...what is it for?

• 2 weeks later...

Question for those who have CoverKing seat covers installed... I ordered / received front and second row covers. They are of superior quality I might add and install/fit very well. My question is - there was a single piece about 12 in X 15 inches with three plastic pieces sewn into one edge. and two elastics with hooks attached on the opposite edge. I thought there was to be a cover for the console and I assume this is it. How does it install? I cannot figure it out. Or if this is not for the console...what is it for?

I have the same seat covers and ran into the same question. I called Cover King and since the Journey was a new product for them they were unsure. We decided that it was in fact for the center arm rest of the second row seating, however the plastic clips and straps looked like they were more trouble than they were worth and I decided to leave it off. The black on my factory seats and the black of the seat covers were close enough it doesn't bother me, but if you are a perfectionist then you'll want to add it.

By the way, I'm curious if you have the flip up passenger seat in the front row seating? When I received my seat covers they were actually the first ones they ever shipped and we had to make some modifications to the seat bottom for that particular seat. They told me they would incorporate those changes into future orders, so I was just curious how your seat bottom attached, if you had one?

I have not tried to see if it fits the rear seat armrest yet. Haven't got to the 2nd row yet. In any event, it was in the box with the front row covers so I thought it must be for the front somewhere. I do have the flip up seat and the cover fits perfectly. I guess thanks are in order - so - Thanks