Door Lock Confirmation?

Hello, 

I have a question. All cars I had before (Ford and two Toyotas) were able to confirm that all doors are properly closed when locking the car with the key or keyless button by blinking (i.e. when the car blinked, it confirmed that it is properly locked, otherwise it did not blink or even there was a sound alarm to notify the driver that the doors are not properly closed). However I am not able to make my Journey (in fact Freemont as I live in Europe) to do the same thing. It also blinks when locking, but it does not really mean anything, it does so even when some doors are not properly closed. Is there any option how to change settings to achieve this? I cannot seem to find any.

Kind regards

Michal

if you have the 8.4uconnect there is an option in there to make the honk or blink with door locks.  you can turn it on or off on the touch screen.  the horn is loud as heck, so i have my horn turned off but parking lights blink when i lock doors...