Ordered New LED light buls for my Head lights

Do not use liquid electrical tape!!! I used it once and it fried my wiring system on my bike. It soaks into the exposed wire splices and creates a ton of added resistance. Shrink tubes or normal electrical tape is best.

I've never used that liquid stuff. Now I know I won't experiment with it. Thank you sir!

After reading all the discussion here i realized that i need to protect those connectors from water.. Interesting, Good to know. My LED's have the same connectors.

Mine are 80W

Thanks.

Edited by mavericks

mavericks, where do you attached driver? Did you screw them to the body of the car, or just ;let them to hung on the wires?

Can you please provide a pictures, how it done under the hood?

Didnt screw them to the body but secured them in tight spots where they dont move.. Will post pictures in the evening...

Just an update guys, i am getting rid of the led bulbs. Reason: too bright, people started flashing their lights indicating my headlights are too bright. So tats not safe. Any alternative choices for white light greatly appreciated. Thanks.

wh

Just an update guys, i am getting rid of the led bulbs. Reason: too bright, people started flashing their lights indicating my headlights are too bright. So tats not safe. Any alternative choices for white light greatly appreciated. Thanks.

why dont you adjust them down slightly that should work

Never have anyone do that to me when I'm driving at night.

Good to know, I think i have to adjust the focus then because i Just realised yesterday night , the sign boards on the highway which are located above the road started lighting up as i was driving, I think tats not good. Will update you. Mine are actually 80W power, does that has anything to do in this regard?

Oh Lord. So you.going to decrease you.distance to have led.bulds? That's doesn't make any sense at all lol. Get hit bulbs if your not.willing to do a retro. I build custom lights PM if interested or you.can look at my gallery to see if you.like the style

Hey, i did an adjustment yesterday. looks good as of now, If i am not satisfied then will approach you. Thanks.