Red turn signals

I'm looking to replace the stock amber bulbs with red ones. Does anyone know what the replacement bulb would be? I see a lot of LED's, but these can't be swapped in without some kind of relay or resistor right?

The resistor is about as easy of an install as possible, but yes, one is necessary for LEDs. A couple of us on the forum have used the Tail as Turn module from Diode Dynamics to use the OEM LED brake light as a turn signal. Personally, I think that the incandescent bulb looks pretty old school when used in conjunction with LED tail lights, which is why I ditched it in favor of the LED brake lights.

2 input wires (turn signal positive and brake positive) and 1 output wire that goes to the to the brake positive on the harness. You still need a resistor on each of the factory turn signal harnesses, but that is literally 1 wire tapped into the turn positive and 1 into the turn negative. The first light took me a little while as I figured out where I wanted to tap the wires and put the resistor, but the second side took maybe 5 minutes.

Here is their install video...