bought a used 2009 and have a question please

claude9039u

Hello all just bought a 2009 Journey SXT AWD and I have a question? It has a Mygig I have never seen in a dodge meaning that its not a touch screen a screen is on the top of the dashboard and the way to install dvd etc is at the lower end of the dashboard car also has a rear dvd on the roof. SO here is my question I have a lockpick from my 2008 300 awd and i want to reuse it in this car.but I am sure if it will work? its a lock pick v3 it the first lockpick that came rounded instad of a squard box.

At the bottom right of the part where you insert the DVDs there should be a three letter 'name' for the radio - REX, REU, something like that...

The lockpick website lists which versions it's compatible with.

Yours sounds like mine, but I'm in Europe so it might not be - it's REX which isn't (as far as I could tell) compatible.

• 4 years later...

At the bottom right of the part where you insert the DVDs there should be a three letter 'name' for the radio - REX, REU, something like that...

The lockpick website lists which versions it's compatible with.

Yours sounds like mine, but I'm in Europe so it might not be - it's REX which isn't (as far as I could tell) compatible.

Dear steve,

So, REX compatible with LOCKPICK ? i can unlock VES fonction of radio?