2018 New Vehicle Order

Ray Morrow

Hey Journeyman, This is Ray Morrow.  You tracked several Journeys for me.  I'm still driving my 2017 Silver Dodge Journey Crossroad, and loving it.  Ill reorder a new vehicle in Sept. of 2018.  My question:  i have ordered a 2108 Jeep Compass Trail Hawk, for my wife.  The VON is U7188363.  Do you know anybody who can track a Jeep, like you tracked my Journeys for me.?  I know this forum is for Dodge Journeys, but I'm setting up a Jeep Forum today, and maybe there is someone who can help me.  I hope this doesn't upset any members of the Journey forum, if it does I apologize1

tammy2018.jpg

Every other year!  I am a retired Chrysler exec, and lease my vehicles thru the Chrysler Company Car Program.  This year I became eligible to lease 2 company Cars, and since my wife totaled her 2015 Chrysler 200, I decided to order her a Jeep Compass Trail Hawk.  She didn't have a wreck, it was due to water damage.  Next year I will order a 2019 Dodge Journey, and I hope they redesign it, but mine have been awesome!

• 2 weeks later...