Hey There Forum!

First time post here... I just bought a 2012 Journey SXT, and absolutely love it! The only question I have is:

When looking at the Uconnect site, I see that the 8.4" Uconnect systems are supposed to have Bluetooth. My Uconnect doesn't have the phone menu button.. I thought it might be a software issue, so last night I upgraded the software on my Uconnect - still no phone menu. Are there certain models that don't have Bluetooth?

Thanks!

Derek

Bluetooth was an option (still is) separate from the radio. If you don't have the buttons for this (the front top row of two buttons on the left side of the steering wheel) on your steering wheel and if you don't have the auto-dimming rear view mirror then you don't have factory Bluetooth.

If you DO have these hardware features then your Bluetooth module is either disconnected (it plugs into the rear of the radio) or defective.

What I did for my '11 was to get a high end Garmin navigator with voice command that I installed above the rear view mirror - that was on an SE Plus which had lots of room between the mirror and the roof liner - wiring was run down to the fuse block behind the glove box for a seamless installation.