Cool Blue Seat Covers...

brwengel

My Journey is mainly a work vehicle, and I'm trying to protect the light colored center section of my seats. I found these custom fit seat covers at Costco, they're made by CoverKing. It's hard to find seat covers for the passenger side flip-up and fold-flat seat, and remember these seats have side airbags in them, so make sure your seat covers are cut out for this feature!

The flash in my camera makes the blue look lighter than it really is, the pics of the rear seats looks closer to the real thing.

post-898-1249866158_thumb.jpg post-898-1249866277_thumb.jpg

Love them...they look great. I've looked at these elsewhere. In your other post I asked if you'd mind sharing the price? I'm hoping they are bit cheaper here than elsewhere....I notice they don't list the price.

I'm kinda partial to the yellow myself :)

Love them...they look great. I've looked at these elsewhere. In your other post I asked if you'd mind sharing the price? I'm hoping they are bit cheaper here than elsewhere....I notice they don't list the price.

I'm kinda partial to the yellow myself :)

At the time I ordered them they had a sale and I think an extra $30 off, seems to me they were $130 per row. I ordered two rows (front & rear) and with tax the total was $299, with free shipping. I think this price is far lower than anywhere else I could find them.

As a side note I might add that I'm still awaiting the proper cover for the passenger seat bottom, since this is a brand new option for them they sent me the wrong one, but their customer service was great about it and they're sending me the correct one. The only other thing I would mention about them is that they have about a two week delivery, since i think they make them to order. And remember if you buy them from Costco, it's like having a lifetime warranty!

• 8 months later...