Journey Cabin Air Filter

OhareFred

Hello all, I just found this fourm and am glad I did! Anyway, wanted to throw this out there. I want to install a cabin air filter in my 09 Journey. I found where it goes (it's marked "cabin air filter" above the blower motor on the passenger side, behind the glove box) but there is no filter in there now. MY question is do I only need the filter (which is not an easy find I might add) or some other parts? Anyone know? The part number for the filter I found is 5058693AA. This is the Dodge part number. If anyone has an aftermarker number they could share, that would be great. No parts stores around here seem to stock one. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all, I just found this fourm and am glad I did! Anyway, wanted to throw this out there. I want to install a cabin air filter in my 09 Journey. I found where it goes (it's marked "cabin air filter" above the blower motor on the passenger side, behind the glove box) but there is no filter in there now. MY question is do I only need the filter (which is not an easy find I might add) or some other parts? Anyone know? The part number for the filter I found is 5058693AA. This is the Dodge part number. If anyone has an aftermarker number they could share, that would be great. No parts stores around here seem to stock one. Thanks in advance!

Hey all. If you are interested, I found the filter at rockauto.com for about $16.00 including shipping. Its WIX part number 24578. Just slip it right in and your done. All you need is the filter. Make sure you put it in with the arrows facing the correct way (down)!

• 5 months later...
Hey all. If you are interested, I found the filter at rockauto.com for about $16.00 including shipping. Its WIX part number 24578. Just slip it right in and your done. All you need is the filter. Make sure you put it in with the arrows facing the correct way (down)!

THANK YOU SIR,I NEEDED THIS,NOW MY WIFE WILL BE VVVV HAPPY....