Music to my Ears

dhh3

This is what I want my DJ to sound like. This Alfa is the next size up from the Dart/Cherokee. Since it is RWD, it may become the base for the 300/Charger.

http://autoweek.com/article/car-news/listen-alfas-twin-turbo-v6-sing-track?utm_source=DailyDrive20150803&utm_medium=enewsletter&utm_term=headline-center&utm_content=body&utm_campaign=awdailydrive

Edited by dhh3

Guilia will be the basis for an upcoming mid-size sedan (Avenger) and SUV (Journey) for Dodge. The Alfa SUV is reportedly finished and going into testing, possibly entering production late 2016. Dodge might have its own versions of the sedan and SUV by 2020. It's believed that the SUV will finally be the car that replaces the Journey.

Yesterday, I read that the Durango is dead after 2015, to make way for the Jeep Grand Wagoneer. They want the Grand Wagoneer to compete with BMW, Mercedes and Land Rover, so I see no need to dump the Durango which competes with Ford and Chevy 3 row crossovers.

Edited by dhh3