2013-2015 Power Booster Diagram

Does anyone have service manual for this vehicle?

I'm specifically looking for a diagram of the Power booster and or brake system for my 2015 journey. I've searched through old threads, googled, and looked at the mopar website, and can't seem to access what im looking for. I'm assuming the 2013-2015 information will be the same.

I was told by the dealer that the journey Power booster doesn't have a spring. As you know I've been getting a springlike feeling every time my pedal is pressed.

Just trying to locate what could be causing the problem before going back down to test drive with the technician..

Here is the booster description:

The power brake booster is mounted to the engine side of the dash panel. The master cylinder is bolted to the front of the booster. A vacuum check valve is also mounted on the front of the booster. A vacuum line connects the check valve to engine source vacuum. The booster input rod extends through the dash panel and connects to the brake pedal. This vehicle uses a tandem diaphragm, single rate vacuum power brake booster with 203 and 229 mm (8 and 9 in.) diaphragms. Power brake boosters are internally tuned differently depending on whether the vehicle is equipped with ABS or without ABS.

Attached file shows the main parts of the booster, 2nd file includes some diagnostics that you can try.

2015_JC_Brake_Booster.pdf

2015_Journey_Brake_Booster_diagnostics.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...