NEED HELP!! IN dash DVD unit question

Here is my story and I feel dooooooped! I bought a 2009 Dodge Journey SXT has the 6 disc DVD in the front dash and they didnt have a unit in stock that had a DVD so I ordered the MOPAR head rest DVD and had it factory installed. It looks great posted pictures etc. I just picked it up today and we ordered this unit specifically cause you could use the front DVD to control the screens.

I pick up the car and the discs load in the actual screens in the back and the volume is controled throug the AUX line in the in dash receiver. I asked them why they didnt connect the DVD player in the dash to these? He said they cant. I said why? Dunno! hahaha Does anyone know if the factory DVD in dash on a non DVD screen equiped Journey has a OUTPUT on the back of the receiver in dash? If it does the custom shop said they can make it work. If it doesnt then Im $&*%$&^%#! Does anyone know??? I cant believe they would have a DVD player in the dash and it be 100% useless. HAHA

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for me to work my DVD player now Here is what I have to do and it sucks!!!

load disc from second row. Use remote aim at one screen SCREEN one on. Aim at other SCREEN 2 on. HAH then I have to aim it back at first screen AV on... 2nd screen AV on Then i can drive. If I get out of the car it doesnt remember those settings and I have to do it all over again. That can't be right.

HELPPPPPPP!!!!

http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=497

I have the pin connect diagram for the back of the radio posted,print it and tell them you did your homework, my custom shop took 20 min to splice the wire and make a connector. They further tried to figure out if the folks in the back can watch while I play another source in the radio like sat. or am/fm. I will get some type of screen like the pic above. They will need to run a line from it and split it to the 2 or 1 screens. What was the price of those screens and how much to install. I love the pic.