Need alignment specs for 2012 Journey SXT please!

Can someone provide the comprehensive alignment specs for the 2012 Journey? I would like both the range, AND the preferred Chrysler spec. I want it aligned to preferred specs, and if it can't be done, then parts should be changed to get it to preferred.

My Journey STILL isn't ready. To make matters worse, I filed a complaint about the poor alignment job with Dodge, and apparently the Dodge rep communicated it to the dealer as Front End "Noise" - WTF!!!???

I provided a very detailed description of the alignment issue with my Journey post-collision when I called Dodge Customer service, to wit, - poor/light on-center feel, the wheel didn't want to self center, a slight pull to the right, Why is this so difficult to comprehend? I speak in very fluent English, and I am a scientist by training so my my vocabulary is accurate and extensive.

How the heck does any of the above translate to 'noise"? Facepalm!

I will call Dodge again tomorrow, but I am going to call the dealer in the morning and tell the Service manager to stop screwing around and get that Journey back to the way it was when it was new, steering and alignment wise. This is starting to anger me!

Dodge and the dealer are dropping the ball here.

bad tire can make ti pull also my 14 crossroad had a slight pull to the right took it back once or twice they said alignment was right and so i rotated the rears to the front and front to rear and the pull was gone so i took it back told them what i had done and they acted like the problem was solved but i said i want 1 or 2 new tires for the bad ones on the rear after a little haggling they finally gave in and put 2 new ones on for me problem solved...good luck to you

• 3 weeks later...

bad tire can make ti pull also my 14 crossroad had a slight pull to the right took it back once or twice they said alignment was right and so i rotated the rears to the front and front to rear and the pull was gone so i took it back told them what i had done and they acted like the problem was solved but i said i want 1 or 2 new tires for the bad ones on the rear after a little haggling they finally gave in and put 2 new ones on for me problem solved...good luck to you

Is yours a FWD only? Then two tires would solve it, otherwise for the AWD models you need all fours.