Wow...better than I thought

bmanx

I just picked up my black SXT AWD yesterday. Wow...this is a nice vehicle. Our company provides this vehicle and they added some nice features for us such as 3rd row seating, rear climate control and Uconnect. We were told that Dodge provided a big incentive on the fleet orders for the 2009 Journey. If the Journey proves to be as nice over the long haul as it is now, then I will definitely be purchasing this from the fleet company when the mileage is up at 60,000 miles. I am most surprised by the quite and comfortable ride. I had a Chrysler 300 before and the Journey is much quieter. The family really likes it as well and it provides great room for my wife and 3 kids.

I just picked up my black SXT AWD yesterday. Wow...this is a nice vehicle. Our company provides this vehicle and they added some nice features for us such as 3rd row seating, rear climate control and Uconnect. We were told that Dodge provided a big incentive on the fleet orders for the 2009 Journey. If the Journey proves to be as nice over the long haul as it is now, then I will definitely be purchasing this from the fleet company when the mileage is up at 60,000 miles. I am most surprised by the quite and comfortable ride. I had a Chrysler 300 before and the Journey is much quieter. The family really likes it as well and it provides great room for my wife and 3 kids.

Bmanx - Thanks for the post. I was also very impressed by the quiet and smooth ride of the Journey. We also loved the overall versatility of the Journey. I ordered the R/T AWD and am awaiting factory delivery. Keep us updated on how your Journey holds up. How long will it take you to put on 60K miles?