Tire issues

sps18

Any one having problems with their Jorunery with virbating/shaking after sitting. recently picked up a new joruney, now have almost 1000km on it and after sitting we get steering wheel shaking/vibrations at around 80km/h and up that will eventually go away but it is very annoying for a vehicle this new.

I'm positive its not a balance issue as it does eventually go away, it more often is felt in the steering wheel ans sometimes in the seat. so I', assuming its is the tires as its speed related and feels like an out of balance tire.

Wondering if this is normal with other units like mine.

We have the 225-65-17 Kuhmo tires on it.

Any one having problems with their Jorunery with virbating/shaking after sitting. recently picked up a new joruney, now have almost 1000km on it and after sitting we get steering wheel shaking/vibrations at around 80km/h and up that will eventually go away but it is very annoying for a vehicle this new.

I'm positive its not a balance issue as it does eventually go away, it more often is felt in the steering wheel ans sometimes in the seat. so I', assuming its is the tires as its speed related and feels like an out of balance tire.

Wondering if this is normal with other units like mine.

We have the 225-65-17 Kuhmo tires on it.

I have the same tires, found out they are only 40,000 mile tires. I went to Discount tire and purchased a lifetime rotate\balance warranty along with road hazard. Hopefully this will save me from freq. re balancing.