4.3 uconnect am/fm radio on a 2014 Dodge Journey

Hi! I got a 2014 Dodge Journey a week before Christmas. It is new and only had 9 miles on it. My question is this. The radio in it does not have Satellite just AM/FM. I can't figure out how to set the stations and keep them. The notification is there to set it but I can't find the button or such to set them. I have at least 4 of 1 station and 3 of another showing so maybe I am out of room to set anymore. I don't know why it keeps repeating the same station settings. Is there a way to delete the ones I was lucky enough to stumble on and set? The salesman at the dealership showed me absolutely nothing on this vehicle as far as how anything works. By trial and error I am slowly figuring things out. Thanks!

just tune to the station you are interested in and then touch and hold the 'button' you want to assign to it. The text will be replaced by the frequency of the station.

If you press the 'more' button you will see that there are as lot more station positions available than you are ever likely to need.

Unfortunately there seems not to be any was to 'forget' a station programmed into the system.