I have then as my turn signal. Te pic you see is I unlocked the car and my headlights turn on. I took a pic then

Thanks, I was just curious. Your setup looks good.

The fogs should be easy to open regardless. They are small and round so the permaseal will heat and stay hot longer until they open.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to put in md2s in my lows and was thinking putting my mini h1 in the fogs if they fit. I know I'll have to cut the bowl and JB weld them in. Probably will not be able to use a shroud so I was going to use a pop can and spray it black. No one will be able to tell If that doesn't work than it'll be the matchbox

You will have a fun time with that! I'm thinking you will have to mount the projector from behind the fog housing. Even with matchbox projectors it will be tough as the fog housing is just so small.

I used the XB led fog lamps and I like them. I like them so much that I'm taking out my matchbox fog retro in my F150 and will be installing the XB led for F150 when they come out early 2015.