remote start, doors locking, horn honking all by themselves.

I have a 2010 Journey and its acting possessed. The other day I noticed it was honking once about every 2 minutes, my key fob was hanging up in the house. I went out and started it to see if that would stop it. Once I turned it off it started the beeping again, then the doors locked and unlocked...then it started up on its own. The key fob was sitting up on the dashboard and I didn't touch it. I put the key in and turned it to start..then I turned it off. After that everything stopped and I figured it was just a fluke. It did the same thing to me two days later, except I was in the house when it started on its own and the key was hanging up. Help?

• Official Dodge Support

I have a 2010 Journey and its acting possessed. The other day I noticed it was honking once about every 2 minutes, my key fob was hanging up in the house. I went out and started it to see if that would stop it. Once I turned it off it started the beeping again, then the doors locked and unlocked...then it started up on its own. The key fob was sitting up on the dashboard and I didn't touch it. I put the key in and turned it to start..then I turned it off. After that everything stopped and I figured it was just a fluke. It did the same thing to me two days later, except I was in the house when it started on its own and the key was hanging up. Help?

itsmee2021,

Welcome to the forum!

In some isolated cases, a flash update to the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) is needed to correct the theft alarm sounding intermittently.

This may be unrelated however worth mentioning to your dealer when you book your appointment.

Keep the thread updated if you can, thanks!