2010 DJ needs oil change

nkalra

Hi there,

I am new in Canada so looking for you guyz advice on how to do regular maintenance of my car.

Lil background I purchased DJ2010 85k kms miles on that. In perfect condition in n out. With winter tires n that. Looks good so I dont need to replace this winters.

Need to do oil change as its about 89k kms, I should go for that.

I need suggestions where I can go for oil change in SE Calgary. What other maintenance I can do on my car to ensure its up n running always.

Tnx

Welcome to the forum!

Got a nice place here in Winston Salem, NC. It's called AC Automotive, fast, friendly service and great prices. Might be a bit of a drive for you though. :lol:

Seriously, is this your first car? Must be if you have no clue where to take it for an oil change. Do you have any co-workers, friends or family local that perhaps have used some place that they could recommend? Maybe someone on this forum that is local to you could assist, otherwise, you'd be better suited doing a little reseaerch on your own in your area. ;)

Also consider doing the oil change yourself. Check your owners manual for recommended maintenance.

Welcome to the forum!

Got a nice place here in Winston Salem, NC. It's called AC Automotive, fast, friendly service and great prices. Might be a bit of a drive for you though. :lol:

Seriously, is this your first car? Must be if you have no clue where to take it for an oil change. Do you have any co-workers, friends or family local that perhaps have used some place that they could recommend? Maybe someone on this forum that is local to you could assist, otherwise, you'd be better suited doing a little reseaerch on your own in your area. ;)

Also consider doing the oil change yourself. Check your owners manual for recommended maintenance.

Thanks, indeed it's my first car in Canada, I owned cars before moving in here.

I checked with Mr Lube and Canadian tire they are charging 100 bucks for synthetic oil change.

I am not allowed to do the oil change in my suite's basement parking.

Looking for some cheap n best options in Clagary :)