BLACKTOP CUSTOM STICKER!!!!

now black out back lights and put some tint on front lights to darken them as well did that with my 2014 dj ltd. also plastic dipped my wheels, front grill, door handles, roof racks on a white journey ltd. wish I could post pictures but can't seem to them to work

My tails have two coats of vht nite shade that's all I need. In my other photos you will see that they are darker. I'm not tinting my headlights...why would I tint that when the light you want at night comes from that, plus my edition already comes blackedout my headlights are already black besels and now I'm doing a retrofit also blac . I'll post pics when tjhats done

I really like the windshield sticker. Did you make it yourself? Do you thing that you could get me one that says: CROSSROAD ? I'm willing pay whatever!

Are your blacked out headlight bezels the same as the ones on the Crossroad?

My journey is the black top so it comes with 19 inch black rims and black headlights. Yea I made this sticker myself. There is a local guy in my city and I asked him to make it for m . 30$ for the side the front and back. Actually he did the letters I free handed the red strips