Rear Fog Lights

dhh3

Has anyone replaced the reflectors in the rear bumper with fog lights? I found the housings on ebay, but am unable to locate the bulb sockets. There is not a universal fit socket for the housings. I will try my dealer on Monday.

I did notice that the Fiat Freemont (Dodge Journey in the EU/UK) has a different rear bumper, and thus different rear fog lights. These housings are a direct replacement for the bumper reflectors.

Has anyone replaced the reflectors in the rear bumper with fog lights? I found the housings on ebay, but am unable to locate the bulb sockets. There is not a universal fit socket for the housings. I will try my dealer on Monday.

I did notice that the Fiat Freemont (Dodge Journey in the EU/UK) has a different rear bumper, and thus different rear fog lights. These housings are a direct replacement for the bumper reflectors.If

If you manage to find all this out with part numbers etc. please post or pass along as I'd be interested in making those lights work too.