Front-end mask? Colgan? Mopar?

Does anyone have or know of a front-end mask for the Journey? More specifically, for the 2011+ style front fascia. My 2014 R/T already has a small chip or two in the paint, so I'd like to get a full mask for long trips, and use the hood piece locally, to guard against rock chips. I use a genuine Mopar front mask on my 300M Special for long trips and the hood bra for shorter trips and it fits very well.

JC Whitney appears to have a Colgan bra for the 2011 (strangely lists nothing for 2012, 2013, 2014) for $160. I've seen links for Covercraft and LeBra as well, however never any images of the actual product. LeBra and Covercraft make bras for the M, however the LeBra has a terrible design for the lower section of the fascia, and terrible way of mounting it under the hood, while the Covercraft has a poor mounting system around the sides. The genuine Mopar bra is the best fit of the three. I'd like to see each model before pulling the trigger...

I found an image of a LeBra on a Journey on eBay that appeared to also suffer from terrible underhood design (top edge of the lower bra section stops at the hood line, rather than continuing under the hood and connecting there, resulting in exposure of the upper edge of the grill and fascia).

The only Covercraft image I could find is of the early/AVP style front fascia.

I can't find any images of Colgan or Mopar bras. I believe those would be the best fit, as my OEM Mopar bra and the Colgan bra are both like second skins on the 300M.

Anyone??

I haven't, largely because they do more harm than good, and don't function very well. If I was going that route, I would just shoot a coat of flat clear Plasti-Dip on it instead. The problem with clear bras is they don't cover critical areas such as corners and many edges, they leave a line along the hood and fender (the marketing team can swear up and down that it's invisible until they're blue in the face, it's not invisible), they're prone to marring and weathering that necessitates replacement, and I've heard that peeling it off after it's been there for several years is arduous and dangerous for the finish. I'd rather use something I can remove and install at-will. The full bra would be used for long trips to other regions of the country. The hood bra would be used for trips within a few hours of home that involve highways.

I have a 2011 and I have a LeBra. Nose mask. It covers the entire fascia, bumper, and part of the hood. I would say the fit is ok, not great. Easy to install and does the job for long trips. I paid under $100 on eBay new.

I have bought MOPAR bra's for other vehicles and the fit on those was perfect! I would shell the extra dough. I went cheap and you get what you pay for.