2011 R/T FACTORY SUBWOOFER IMPEDANCE

I JUST GO MY JOURNEY A WEEK AGO. AND THE FACTORY STERO SUCKS BALLS FOR BASS. IM LOOKING TO UPGRADE THE FACTORY SUBWOOFER. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AWHILE TO FIND OUT WHAT OHMS THE FACTORY SUBWOOFER IS. IF ANYONE HAS THIS INFO OR CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WOULD BE AWESOME..

PS. 1ST POST ON TIS FORM..

I JUST GO MY JOURNEY A WEEK AGO. AND THE FACTORY STERO SUCKS BALLS FOR BASS. IM LOOKING TO UPGRADE THE FACTORY SUBWOOFER. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AWHILE TO FIND OUT WHAT OHMS THE FACTORY SUBWOOFER IS. IF ANYONE HAS THIS INFO OR CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WOULD BE AWESOME..

PS. 1ST POST ON TIS FORM..

It looks like your volume is working fine! Welcome to the forum!

Go to a Car Audio place and they can tell you what you wil need to do. It doesnt mean U have to buy anything from them but at least you will know what you will need. Your probably gonna need to buy an amp cause a different Sub is gonna need it. Just changing the sub to a different one wont do much at all. Good Luck.

All else fails, you can get a subwoofer that is switchable. The two 10" subwoofers I installed in my 300M Special (Infinity Kappa Perfect 100.9W) are 4/2 ohm switchable. I have them set to 2 ohm at the flick of a switch, aligning them with the rest of my Infinity Kappa speaker system (the OEM Infinity Spatial Imaging system was 2 ohm as well, removed for my custom designed system).