Fog Lights Before and after LED's

The light output isnt fantastic but my HID's on my low beam's make up for it. I cant say that the LED's are any brighter than the stock one's but I like that they match my HID's in color.

Edited by DTSGUY

Fellas...question for ya. My 2014 does not have fog lights, am I able to brighten up my head lamps with bulbs from the ebay store? The light on the 2014 CVP is just horrible

Addiotionally, I ordered LED bulbs for the dome/map light over a month ago from China and it isn't here. It has to be the CANBUS ones...anyone know a dealer that will ship to Canada?

Thanks

Fellas...question for ya. My 2014 does not have fog lights, am I able to brighten up my head lamps with bulbs from the ebay store? The light on the 2014 CVP is just horrible

Addiotionally, I ordered LED bulbs for the dome/map light over a month ago from China and it isn't here. It has to be the CANBUS ones...anyone know a dealer that will ship to Canada?

Thanks

You can do an HID light conversion. If your really handy and know a bit about cars and electronics then you can do it yourself if not you will have to find a local car audio store that can do it for you.

You should have gotten your lights from China by now. Sorry I dont know anyone that will ship to Canada. You would have to search online.

Thanks

My vote is HIRs like I said in the other post. Don't buy China crap off ebay for headlight replacement...

• 1 year later...

Did you have any issue yet? I switched to LED fog lights and my right fog light is always turning off. I need to bang the housing once or twice so it turns on again, and then it comes on for a few minutes and then off again.

Sounds like a bad connection to me... There shouldn't be a need for anything additional when adding LEDs to the fogs.