I have a 2009 Dodge Journey SXT AWD and I have started to have a problem with the rear wiper. When. It operates on the intermittent setting it just continues to run without pausing and when you turn it off it stops where it is on the window without going back to the home/stored position. The washer fluid function works fine also. I have tried disconnecting the battery to resolve it and did not help. When you turn the switch on the column on you can hear a relay switch on under the hood in the fuse box. I cannot locate which relay it is because they did not mark them for some reason.

Has anyone had this problem before or able to help me in directing me in a direction to fix or possibility of which relay that controls this so I can isolate it without taking it to a dealer to put it on a computer to see what the issue is.

take it to a dealer they should at least help point out the relay to you or show you in their book which one it is in the fuse box or go down to your local advance auto or parts store and they should be able to help you find it and the relay would be cheaper there. might be the relay or something else but it would be the first spot i would start at. good luck