Bloody Well Excited

cskmom

It was my Birthday last week, and I will be picking up the 2014 Dodge Journey CANADIAN VALUE PACKAGE / SE recently purchased this coming Saturday.....I have never owned a car off the ground before, and my current car is a 2006 hatchback bought brand new with almost 200k on the clock. (the driver side windows does go down, and I can't see which station am choosing but can play cds and listen to radio).

I ordered the following to be put on: Cargo mat, mud flaps and hood bug deflector.

Mod after pick (same day): Window tints....15% all at the back, 20 in front. Interior lights changed to Blue LEDs

Later Mods: Hitch, roof racks (not sure which one yet...but will like cheap budget ones)

I am glad I didn't pull the trigger on the Honda Civic I was close to signing on, sales guy was very pushy. I have always wanted a "bigger" car due to the fact that I grew up in Europe with "smaller" cars and roads. I looked around at the Hyundai, Toyota, Nissan etc...but came back to the Journey for practicality sake. My toddler will like it and road trips should be fun.

I am sure the US boder agents will appreciate too because now I can roll down my window as opposed to opening the door to give them my NEXUS card :-) Might take it for a spin down to Syracuse over the weekend.

***I'll post pics after

Open to suggestions, advice etc from you lot

Cheers

PS: Don't let the username fool ya, am actually a single dad in his 40s. LOL

It was my Birthday last week, and I will be picking up the 2014 Dodge Journey CANADIAN VALUE PACKAGE / SE recently purchased this coming Saturday....

PS: Don't let the username fool ya, am actually a single dad in his 40s. LOL

Congrats both on a birthday and the new car! I was beginning to wonder if you were a male.....LOL.

Terry