New to Forum

Blacktop14

Hey guys, my name is BJ. On Saturday I picked up my new 14 journey blacktop edition I ordered. It is black on white, loaded with all options except tow package and Navigation. Yesterday morning I dropped it off to get the windows tinted, black Vinyl top, clear bra & the have the tail lights tinted (with a tinted see through vinyl).

My last 2 cars have been SRTs. One was a 08 Caliber SRT4 and the other was a cherokee SRT8. My wife had a 11 journey Main Street, so I am familiar with the Journey and the 3.6 pentastar. I will own another SRT in the future, but I wanted to have one of vehicles under warranty & a new cherokee SRT wasn't in the budget. Looking forward to being apart of the community and getting to know everyone.

• Official Dodge Support

Hey guys, my name is BJ. On Saturday I picked up my new 14 journey blacktop edition I ordered. It is black on white, loaded with all options except tow package and Navigation. Yesterday morning I dropped it off to get the windows tinted, black Vinyl top, clear bra & the have the tail lights tinted (with a tinted see through vinyl).

My last 2 cars have been SRTs. One was a 08 Caliber SRT4 and the other was a cherokee SRT8. My wife had a 11 journey Main Street, so I am familiar with the Journey and the 3.6 pentastar. I will own another SRT in the future, but I wanted to have one of vehicles under warranty & a new cherokee SRT wasn't in the budget. Looking forward to being apart of the community and getting to know everyone.

Blacktop14,

Welcome to the forum.

Great group of people on here who are passionate for their DJs.

I'd love to see some pics of your past SRTs not to mention your Journey, I'll be keeping an eye out in case you post some up.

Here is my car page from the Caliber forum. Everything listed is a modifcation done to the car. What do you guys think??
Name:
BJ Dubas

City / State
Omaha, Nebraska

Car info:
08 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 base model

Global Sequence # 1144 out of 5674

1 of 745 made in Sunburst Orange Pearl

Mods:
MS1k V3
RT Stage 2 Billet Turbo
Ported & Polished Exhaust manifold
Ported & polished Turbo housing
AGP FMIC
CP-e catless DP
MPx Single exit
Full 3" exhaust
JMB 4" intake
JMB fuel rail w/ psi gauge
JMB SRT-4 coil pack cover
JMB Small Battery Kit
JMB Solid 1 peice hot pipe
Bwoody CV
HKS Blow off Valve
NGK 1 step colder gapped @ .028
AGP Catch Can
RT High Boost Kit
AGP Solid front MM
MPx (blue) Street MM inserts
RT (Drag) Small brake kit
South Bend Stage 4.5 Clutch
RT Grounding Kit
N2MB Wot Box & 2-step

Slicks:
26 x 8.5 R15 M/T with DR19 rims

Suspension:
RM Drag springs
JMB Sub frame brace
RT Adjustable rear camber arms (powder coated by JMB Light dormant orange sparkle)
MPx Strut bar.

Exterior:
AvantGarde 19"x8.5" Type 368 ( Color/Dolphin Grey) offset 35mm Rims
Federal SS 595 Ultra High Performance tires 245 40 ZR19
Depo Black Head lights
Gizmo Eyelids
Gizmo Tail Caps
Gizmo Carbon Fiber Mani Cover
Gizmo Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover
Transformers Autobot emblems
SRT grill Emblem
Removal of Grip tape off the doors
MPx Shorty Antenna

Interior:
MPx Triple gauge pod (plasti dipped black)
Aeroforce Interceptor Dual scangauges
AEM Uego wideband
Pioneer Double Din CD/DVD player
Treo 6" x 9" in each door
Alpine Amp 50 x 4
JL W3 10" sub
JL 600x1 Class D amp
OEM Color Matched Radio & Shifter Bezels.
Valentine 1 Radar / Laser Detector hard wired in car.

2nd fastest MS1k Car... 16th fastest overall!!

Last Dyno #'s before RTS2B & Port work:
331whp w/ 360 wtrq

Best 1/4 mile (on slicks)
60ft: 1.833
1/4 Mile 12.493 sec
MPH 110.16

2 TIME COTM WINNER: JULY 2012 & AUGUST 2013
Edited by Blacktop14

I made a album with some pictues of my old SRT4. I didn't have any of the engine bay on this computer... I it was the one of the best parts of the car IMHO. I will post some later.

I will also be making one of my new Journey when I get it back. Looks like it will be done Friday afternoon. I should be able to make another ablum on Monday.

Is there a way to post pictures along with a comment to a thread?

Also, in the Caliber forum I was apart of every month there was a contest, it was called "Caliber of the month" (COTM). It was its own thread, tied with polling so people could vote. The rule was you could only win once a year & at the end of every year there was a "Caliber of the year" (COTY) contest between all of the monthly winners through out the year. I'm not sure how many active members there are here, but maybe it could be a fun game / contest to start up here?