Your recent Road trip. How many miles From and to did you drive?

DTSGUY

Hello everyone, Ive spent lots of time in my 2010 Journey this last Christmas and New Years. I drove 3,500 miles in the last 2 weeks. I drove from Colorado Springs Colorado to Riverside California and while I was visiting I also drove to Mexico for the day. Then drove around Los Angeles and back to Riverside. After my vacation was about over I then drove back to Colorado Springs Colorado. I had no problems and I had a blast in my Journey while on my Journey!!! :shift:

Tell us about your road trip.

If you check the Owner Impressions section of the forum, I wrote a report of the road trip my wife and I took in May and June of 2013. We traveled to Winnipeg to visit family and drove through numerous U.S. states for a total of 8484 miles. Met some great people and saw some beautiful natural landscapes. It's a pretty detailed report and bottom line, our Journey proved what a great vehicle it is.

If you check the Owner Impressions section of the forum, I wrote a report of the road trip my wife and I took in May and June of 2013. We traveled to Winnipeg to visit family and drove through numerous U.S. states for a total of 8484 miles. Met some great people and saw some beautiful natural landscapes. It's a pretty detailed report and bottom line, our Journey proved what a great vehicle it is.

Your Trip last year sounded like it was lots of fun. Nice!!!