Factory remote start

dominic58

try leeparts.com which is a dodge dealer all the dealers told me that they couldnt add a rear camera onto my journey which is a 2011 with the 8.4 screen i went to over 4 different dealers. so i gave up on it then someone on thiis blog mentioned this website saying he was going to get the parts and do it himself. so i checked it out and yes the parts were all mopar and factory accs. so i printed it out and took it into my dealer and about 3 weeks later he installed it. all the dealers didnt know the parts were able to be ordered. hard to understand but hey it worked they gave me a 12month 12k warrenty on the parts and labor and i have been real happy so give it a try there shouldnt be no problem why they cant order the parts dont know what the cost will be but on my rear camera and install was less than $360. which was cheeper than any other rear cam system thur any dealer or custom car shop... Good luck p.s. as far as they say it was discontinued doesnt sound right as i thought most car parts had to be stocked for at least 7yrs after a vech. has been discontinued. my son had a after market remote put on his honda minn van and it is act alot better than the one that would have come standard on it from the factory not sure what his cost was?

I'm going to give them a call and ask any ways just in case, thanks for the tip if it doesn't work out I'll get an aftermarket,, I was trying to avoid two remotes. I got the uconnect to work with my iPhone but I can't seem to figure out how to get my music to sync,, any ideas?