2010 SXT - Passenger power window issue

hpalacio

Hi everyone, my SXT power window passenger's side stop working, window doesn't open in continous motion only a few inches every time i press the passenger's button but if i use the button from driver's side the window works like a charm, no problemo at all, any advice?, thanks in advance.

would say you have a wire problem or the button not making a good connection would check the button first, since the drivers works it okay...i might would get some contact cleaner spray and shoot it around the button of course tht might remove any printing on or near the switch or stain any surrounding fabric tape some rags around the switch or find out how hard to loosen the switch panel. good luck

Edited by 2late4u

You could try this as another forum member posted in another section :

1. Pull the window switch up to close the window completely and continue to hold the switch up for an additional two seconds after the window is closed.

2. Push the window switch down firmly to the second detent to open the window completely and continue to hold the switch down for an additional two seconds after
the window is fully open."