iOS 7 and Uconnect

For those of you that didn't upgrade their iPhones to the new software version yet: I was brave and already did the switch. ;)

I have the 2011 RHA unit (4.3" screen) and everything that used to work under iOS 6 works under iOS 7; in particular I tested Bluetooth Audio and hands free calling. I did not have to re-pair my iPhone 5 with the radio unit, everything worked right from the start after the software update.

Hope that information is helpful for somebody else. B)

My journey is only 3 months old. When I first got it the bluetooth and unconnect with my iphone 4s worked great! even better than I thought it would!! Then all of a sudden it stopped letting me use my voice ie: Call Dana, no longer works. The dealership says that everything should work fine and they even tested it with an iphone while I was with them and No problems..... anyone have any ideas???

I have a 2012 with the 8.4". The only issue that i have seen with uconnect and iOS7 is that when playing music via the USB connection, songs actually skip backwards when you unlock the phone with a pas code.

I have always had issues that sometimes when you connect the USB cable, it will sometimes connect but no sound will come though. disconnecting and reconnecting will solve it most times.

very weird